Controls & Thermostats Services in Las Vegas, NV and Surrounding Areas
If you’ve lived in the Las Vegas area for a while, you know just how much you depend on your air conditioner throughout the year. Your air conditioner itself plays an important role in your home and budget, and so does the thermostat or control system you use to set the temperature. That’s why Sun Country Heating & Cooling is proud to offer a wide range of smart AC thermostats.
Types of Smart Thermostats We Install
There are several different advanced control options available for Las Vegas home and business owners. Some of the smart AC thermostats we install and service include:
- Programmable Thermostats: Most homes are empty for long stretches of each day while everyone is at work or school. A programmable thermostat allows you to turn the AC off while everyone is away and turn it back on just before the first person gets back. This can save you a bundle on your energy costs, especially if your home is vacant during the hottest part of the day.
- Zoned Control Systems: Home zoning allows you to divide your house into multiple climate control “zones” and individually adjust the temperature in each one. For example, if you have a guest room or another space that’s only used occasionally, you can turn off the AC in just that room and close the door, thereby saving money on your utilities every month. Zoning also makes it possible to direct more heating or cooling power as needed to rooms that always seem to run hot or cold.
- Wi-Fi Thermostats: When your plans change unexpectedly, a smart thermostat can help you adjust accordingly. You can control Wi-Fi thermostats remotely using your mobile device. Just turn on the AC when you’re on your way home and your house will be cool enough to welcome you by the time you arrive.
Our comfort advisors can help you choose the right control options for your home.
What Sets Us Apart
A smart thermostat is a significant investment in your home, and you need to be sure that the HVAC company you’re trusting to install that system is honest and reliable. That’s why you need to choose Sun Country Heating & Cooling. Some ways we stand apart from other HVAC companies include:
- 100-percent satisfaction guaranteed
- 24/7 emergency service
- Family-owned and operated business
- Flat-rate pricing
- NATE-certified comfort advisors
- Trane Comfort Specialist
When you need a new thermostat in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City or Paradise, Nevada, you can trust our team to take care of your needs. Contact us online or give us a call to schedule your service today.